At this moment, you can connect with state agencies or enlist the services of a private firm for an arrest warrant search in Blaine County, MT. Both options have their distinctive pros and cons which will not just impact the type and amount of information you get but also how the results of the investigation can be used.
Let us say you are trying to find information on Blaine County arrest records and active warrants through a third party agency. The advantage here will be that you won’t have to step out of your home to seek the data as these agencies work over the internet. The charges will be the same as those implemented by state agencies. You can find out about the arrest warrants in the name of your subject from all over the country and the results will be displayed on your screen within a few seconds.
When dealing with a government department for an investigation on outstanding warrants from Blaine County, you will have to visit the agency office in person. Your choices have been listed below. Another way is to contact the department by mail. In any case, you will receive a formal background report which can then be furnished for immigration, employment or licensing, etc.
- The sheriff: 400 Ohio, Chinook, Montana 59523
- The magistrate: 420 Ohio St, Chinook, MT 59523
- The clerk of court: PO Box 278, Chinook, Montana 59523-0278
However, since the fear of arrests will loom large over the heads of all people who have active warrants from Blaine County to their name, this will certainly not be an option for them. If you need to avail the help of a private firm, you can use the application above. Fill it and click on search to find results on detentions and the issue of active warrants.
Who can assist you with a warrant search and arrests inquiry in Blaine County over the phone? (Updated in 2021)
- To know about recent arrests: Call the Sheriff’s Office at (406) 357-3260.
- To find out about outstanding warrants: Call the Justice of Peace Court at (406) 357-2335 (Chinook) and (406) 353-2361 (Harlem).
- To get general information or to file a non-emergency complaint: Call the Sheriff’s dispatch phone number- (406) 357-3260.
- To know more about accessing criminal court records: Contact the Clerk’s Office at (406) 357-3230.
Crime statistics of Blaine County
Blaine County’s yearly crime average increased by 150% in 2018, to 40 incidents. The annual violent crime rate stood at 31 and included 4 rape cases and 27 serious assaults.
Complaints filed against property crimes were for 5 instances of larceny-theft, 3 instances of car theft, and 1 of burglary.
Older crime statistics
Between 2002 and 2008, on an average, about 70 crimes were being reported in Blaine County, Montana. This figure did almost double in 2003 but since then the rates of overall criminal activity have shown a steady decline to plunge to well below 40 cases.