Why would you not consider getting an arrest warrant search done in Lincoln County, MT when the process merely involves driving down to the California Avenue? If you are looking to make life simpler, you also have the online option to find details on locally issued active warrants as well as the arrest records kept by the police department.
At the end of it all, the route you take will be dictated by what you are looking for and why. For instance, let us assume a situation where your impetus to conduct the warrant search is a new neighbor who is unusually aloof. You won’t have to subject yourself to pondering over the possible criminal involvement of this person once you launch a search for the arrest records from Lincoln County.
Through the investigation, you will be able to find out about closed as well as open criminal matters in the name of the subject along with details on any outstanding warrants from Lincoln that may still be out against this individual. The best part is that you don’t have to go to the police or the judiciary for this information, simply fill the form above and that is all there is to it.
However, if you are trying to look up details on the active warrants and arrests from Lincoln County in the name of a prospective employee or would like to offer a background report to a potential employer, for these, you will necessarily have to go to the police, the office of the county clerk or the court of the magistrate. These agencies can be contacted at 512 California Ave, Libby, Montana 59923.
If you want to know about Lincoln County outstanding warrants and arrests over the phone, which agencies can help? (2021-Update)
- You can use the non-emergency dispatch phone line- (406) 293-4112 for general inquiries and filing non-emergency reports.
- You can connect with the Troy Office at (406) 295-4111 and the Eureka Office at (406) 297-2121 for information from them
- You can call the Lincoln County Jail at (406) 293-4112 ext. 2 for information on recent arrests, an inmate search, and details pertaining to inmate services.
- You can connect with the Detective Division at (406) 293-4112 ext. 7 for information about a criminal investigation.
- You can connect with the Justice of Peace or City Court at (406) 297-2123 (Eureka), (406) 283-2411 /(406) 293-4440 (Libby), (406) 295- 4151 (Troy) for a warrants search.
- You can contact the Sheriff’s Department at (406) 297-2121, ext.5 to obtain arrest records, incident and accident reports.
- You can call the Office of the Clerk of Court at (406) 283-2340 for judicial records.
- You can contact the Lincoln County Attorney’s Office at (406) 293-7781 for victim/witness assistance.
Crime statistics of Lincoln County
The Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office received 91 criminal complaints in 2019, as opposed to the 70 cases reported in 2018. These included 69 non-person crimes and 22 violent crimes.
The non-person crimes category included 56 larceny thefts, 6 burglaries, and 7 motor vehicle thefts. The violent crimes category included 20 aggravated assaults and 2 rapes.
Older crime statistics
A crime is reported in Lincoln County, Montana every 20 or so hours which puts the annual crime average in the vicinity of 400 cases. The crime trends of the area paint a worrisome picture given the near doubling of violent criminal occurrences and a growth of almost 60% observed in reported criminal activity.