Cascade County Warrants and Arrest Records Search

Montana Arrest Records and Warrant Search

Please fill in the form below to begin your Montana criminal records search

By searching you certify that you are above 18 years of age

An arrest warrant search from Cascade County, MT is the way to go if you are looking for a crime history report in your own name or that of somebody you know. These inquiries can be initiated through a state office or you could avail the services of a private entity. There is a difference in how government departments handle such investigations vis à vis the third party firms.

Typically, a state agency, whether you go through the police or the judiciary, will call you in to their office for launching the inquiry. This means that there is certainly no chance of conducting the search for arrest warrants anonymously. Yet another factor to consider is that there will be very real risks of arrests if outstanding warrants are found in the name of the applicants.

Now, if you are negating that logic by saying that you couldn’t possibly have a Cascade County active warrant in your name because you were never a part of a gang nor were you ever involved in any illegal acts, here is why that line of reasoning will get you in trouble. Arrest warrants are also issued when you neglect to pay a fine.

So, any forgotten traffic tickets could also come to haunt you in the form of an outstanding warrant and you may not have the faintest idea about the issue of the directive. If you are just not too sure, the safer bet would be to get in touch with a private information vendor to find details on Cascade County arrest records and warrants. Use the form above to contact one such firm and for a state agency, go to:

  • The sheriff: 3800 Ulm North Frontage Rd, Great Falls, Montana 59404
  • The magistrate: 415 2nd Ave N, Great Falls, MT 59401
  • The clerk of court: 121 North 4th Street, Suite 1B-1, Great Falls, Montana 59403

Can you get any information pertaining to Cascade County warrants and arrests over the phone? (2021-Update)   

  • For information on arrests, call the non-emergency dispatch phone number- (406)- 454-6979.
  • For arrest records, incident and accident reports, contact the Sheriff’s office at (406) 454-6820.
  • For information on arrest warrants and civil processes such as bench warrants, call the Justice of Peace/City Court at (406) 277-3621 (Belt), (406) 468-2808 (Cascade), or (406) 771-1380/ (406) 454-6871 (Great Falls).
  • For judicial records, get in touch with the District Court Clerk at (406) 454-6780.
  • For victim’s assistance, call Victim-Witness Services at (406) 315-1111 or (406) 454-6820 ext. 347.

Crime statistics of Cascade County

In 2019, the Cascade County Sheriff’s Office received 321 criminal complaints, compared to 344 in 2018. There were 248 property offenses and 73 violent crimes among them.

The listed property offenses included 157 larceny thefts, 57 burglaries, and 34 motor vehicle thefts. In the category of violent crimes, there were 69 aggravated assaults, 4 rapes, and 3 robberies.

Older crime statistics

About one half of all crimes reported in Cascade County, Montana occur when the victim is close to his office or home; that is a whopping 1700 plus cases. So, you need to be careful when traversing the streets of your neighborhood. Annually, about 3900 crimes are reported in the area and there has been an increase of almost 40% in the rates of violent crime.

Search Montana arrest records by county: